1 dic 2010

I wish you will strike back...

I want this printed in large scale and hang it on my world!





Today I commemorate the work of the men behind one of the movies that has marked my life: Star Wars,The Empire Strikes Back. Aclaimed by the critics as the best movie of all the Star Wars saga. With one of the most memorable ends of all the history of the cinema. I personally love it because it shows how the saga turns around the character of Darth Vader, my favourite villein of all times and it made me think about how cool would be having a parallel trilogy just about the Empire. All my thoughts to the memory of Irvin Kershner... and please George, if you are making more movies about Star Wars be as clever as you where in 1980 choosing a great director as him.


I have alredy this one in my world


No hay comentarios:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin