19 jun 2012

mr. div's gifs







Are you happy to just experiment – and blog the results – or do you see these pieces as part of something potentially bigger in your work? Is there something you'd like to do in the future that might involve using animated gifs?

One of my goals with these gifs is to create a sort of visual language that could potentially branch out into other mediums. Even though the gifs don't interact with each other, I like to think they all sort of exist in the same dreamlike alternate universe. I definitely want to explore this universe more, whether that be in the form of more long-form animations, or in an interactive setting like a video game. For now though, I'm happy to keep experimenting and see where these gifs take me.

all images/gifs by Matthew DiVito, view more on his blog mr.Div
interview via Creative Review

No hay comentarios:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin